Safety and Rental Conditions
PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO READ THROUGH OUR RULES AND CONDITIONS.
- No footwear permitted on the inflatables at any time
- No drinking, eating or chewing allowed
- No pushing or boisterous behaviour allowed to avoid accidents
- No climbing or sitting on the castle walls
- No hard objects to be taken on the inflatables to avoid injuries
- No glasses or jewellery to be worn
- No overcrowding
- Please supervise children at all times.
- In the event of rain - please cover the castle with the rain cover provided as soon as possible. If rain persists please note that it may be dangerous to continue the use of the castle as the surfaces will become extremely slippery.
- Please be aware of electrical equipment at the rear of the inflatable - ensure children are kept away from the machinery at all times.
- Children using the inflatable must be within the specified age limit.
- The Hirer will be responsible for any costs required for the repair of any damage incurred during the hire agreement.
PLEASE NOTE : IF WE ARE PROVIDING A MEMBER OF STAFF TO OPERATE AND MAN THE INFLATABLES HIRED, JFJ EVENTS WILL ADHERE TO AND ENFORCE THE ABOVE SAFETY AND RENTAL RULES.